Creating New System Users
The following example shows how to add a new user to the system.
- Navigate to Settings > System Users.
- Click ADD to create a new user.
Enter a Username.
This username also serves as login name (case-sensitive). It may consist of alphanumeric characters and special characters. It may not contain blank spaces.
Optional: Enter a Note to describe the new user.
- Enter the E-mail address of the user.
- Enter a Password for the user.
Optional: Click Show Password if you want to display the password in plaintext.
- Assign a Role to the user. See Role-based Access for information on the available roles.
- Click SAVE to store the new user.
The new user is now added to the list of available system users.