Changing the Hostname and Time Settings
In order to install a license, the time settings have to be correct.
Carry out the following steps to change the hostname and time settings:
- Navigate to Settings > General.
- Click the button in the overview table under General. A settings screen is displayed.
Enter the Hostname.
Do not use fully qualified domain names such as
td.mydomain.orgas hostnames. Instead, use
tdin this case.
Select your Time Zone from the drop-down list.
To manually set the date and time, proceed as follows:
- Make sure that the NTP slider switch is set to .
- Click MANUALLY SET CURRENT TIME.
- Use the date picker to set the date.
- Enter the time in the 24-hour format.
If you want to use an NTP server, proceed as follows:
- Set the NTP slider switch to .
Enter an NTP server in the NTP Servers input field. If you enter multiple NTP servers, they have to be separated by commas.
Click SAVE to store your settings.
When you have finished adjusting the settings, click APPLY CHANGES in the upper left corner to activate the new configuration.