Completing the Setup
The following sections assist you in completing the setup of Threat Defender.
- Adding a License
- Changing the Hostname and Time Settings
- Creating New System Users
- Changing the Management Interface
- Configuring Proxy Settings
- Updating Threat Defender
- Defining Update Schedules
- Setting up the User API for User Mapping
- Managing the Processing Interfaces
- For information on how to install Threat Defender, refer to Installation Preparation and Installation via USB.
- For examples that illustrate how to use Threat Defender, see Usage.
- If you want to look up screens of the user interface and the settings options they contain, refer to Interface Reference.